Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



31.1.10

Attention Whores: Your Live is Passing You By.


This is my natural enemy. I'm so low key, easy going, I don't applaud big mouths or whiney babies, people who take control of situations. I don't give these people the attention they crave.

This makes them very irate with me. It's as though I'm not showing them the deference they feel entitled to.

I learnt just an hour or so ago while I was getting stoned with a friend that one of these attention whores has been DMing my friends telling them that "one day, I'll turn against them and target them."
Am I going mad? Have I somehow landed into a bizarre and evil kindergarten for retarded psychopaths?

I was going to post a blog whining about the soul destroying frequency of this, but you know, I deleted all that shit. I've decided instead to say, everytime this happens, I emerge a little more battle scarred but also a little more sure of myself. I've been thinking for a long time that I should just go, but the thing that keeps me here is that I love my Sir Fudge Esq creation. I'm not going to throw it over for a pack of unintelligent, jealous old women battling bitterness and menopause. Fuck them.

I've felt so disgusted to my stomach by what those aging bitches said that I found the timeline hard to face. Fuck that. I know them well enough to know that they all suffer from some kind of psychological dysfunction to an extreme that precludes them from acting with any kind of decency. Let's face it, that evil retard's reaction to being removed from my account was bitter, twisted, and deeply vicious.

In their sick and aging minds they think they can act any way they want toward me, betray confidences, send vicious dms, email my friends with arrant and cruel bullshit and invade my privacy, then they scream blue fucking murder if I dare try to defend myself.

I've had an unbelievable amount of support in the form of emails, DMs, comments on my blog, standing up for me on the timeline against low life arseholes spraying away at me in front of everyone. Fuck it all. If I was really such a disgusting evil piece of shit as this tiny minority say I am, why would I have so much support? I'll tell you why, because I treat people with utmost respect, it's a part of my culture and upbringing to do so.

I won't deny that I've hit back as hard as I can when I've felt hurt. But I think many people would have reacted the same way in my situation. I apologized for my excesses without in any way conceding blame for how this nonsense arose. You can see it for yourself it's the post here entitled "Dear Pepi."

So you go ahead you aging viscous fascist conservative bitch, send your little lying DMs, one of the people you sent it to said: 'That bitch needs a good fuck and a fucking good lesson, I'm sick of how she crawls up everyone's ass, who does she think she is?"

May I just point out one thing to you honey? I have never, not once, ever, sent a DM bitching about you. Why, Why, Why can't you poisonous little small minded fucks leave me alone? I can answer for you, cos you're jealous, you're outraged that I had the temerity to break your little control freak games and remove you from my account.

You're a bunch of slutty jealous old women who hate me because life has passed you by, I remind you that no one's fucking interested in a bunch of deranged bitches who try to intimidate everyone around them.

In terms of the ability to make lovely and loving friendships, I suspect your, not my days, are numbered. Fuck you.

To end on a bright note Fedsey won. How we love him, perfect example of the perfect Germanic male. Friendly hard working, humble, easy going and cool. He is the Radiohead of Tennis.

It's grand to get this out of my system.

My deepest thanks, love and undying loyalty to everyone who stood up for me and sent messages of support and also to my darling Annabelle and my beloved friend the Herbie_Cat who kept me sane.


Love and Cheers

SFE