Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



28.1.10

Don't Y'all Get Too Familiar


Hey guys, haven't we had some fun lately! Stirring little Republican Crackers up and riling them to righteous anger is what I like best. Hell hath no fury like a Cracker scorned, I really don't like them, never did, they're just so deeply unsexy and fucking violent with alot of Arab blood on their hands. God Bless Palestinian Liberation.

Don't get me wrong, I have a few politically conservative friends, but they aren't the "fuck the third world to pieces" types. They are the 'old school' European conservatives, more 'noblesse oblige' than "Gimme Arab oil, or I'll bathe the Middle East in a sea of Arab blood, and while you're at it, buy our revolting chain store food, dress your daughters like whores and your sons like rent boys'. Welcome to the West.

I like the West, (well, Europe anyway) and if a woman wants to dress in Fuck Me clothes, I don't look down on her and I respect her right to present herself as she wishes, it's American cultural imperialism that revolts me. The homogenization of the world into one big soulless shit faced supermarket, full of pointless plastic, obesity and Britney Spears wannabees that no one likes. Trust me, everyone with a functioning brain repudiates this garbage.

There's lots of things I like about America, The Black Church, The Black Panther Movement, Obama, American Communist Movements, American Catholics, American Democrats, Jazz, Blues (Black Blues) The New York Met, Arab Americans, pretty much love all Americans except for Repubs ;), I mean specifically, the bully Repubs who reduce Democrats on twitter to tears and laugh about it. But then Repubs don't care who gets bullied as long as the target is: non white, democrat, non American, non Repub, did you notice my Hammer and Sickle ushunka? These people really are fucking scum.

The title of todays post is a line from a Billie Holliday song. (A black woman, she could sing) I love her so much, I especially love her version of "I Cover the Water Front" it's stunning. As Palestrina is pure music, John Lee Hooker's cover of this song is pure beauty.

I really pray that Anipal twitter gets more racially and culturally diverse to break the stagnant and stultifying stranglehold of the intellectually mediocre "good old boys". These guys hate anyone with a brain, really, really fucking hate them, that's why they always go into bat for their natural constituency: moronic white trash with the combined iq of a donut.