Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



28.1.10

Housekeeping and Addendums


Hello good heavens it's just pouring out of me like bile from a bastard... oh wait...never mind, moving right along...Ok, I think it's only fair to advise you of changes I'm making to my blog.

As you'll no doubt be aware Planet Fudge seems to under siege from Cyber Republican Zombies With No Brain. Well, whenever extreme right wingers come along, they radicalize everyone to the left. So what's happened is, I've devolved from being a relatively benign Brezhnev commie to a psychotic pussy Stalinist.

I've consulted my commie "How To" manual, and I've imposed the following decree: Even though my little schtick says "....and I don't censor" comments, I'm now going to censor. I'm going to leave the little blurb though cos it makes me look cool and imparts a veneer of democracy. Well you know, I'm a communist, you can have as much democracy as you want, as long as you say the right thing. That's what The Manifesto tells me anyway. It worked for Stalin. Ok, everyone hated him but who was going to tell him right? (Hahaha?)

Three things gave rise to this limitation on your freedom of speech:

1. A puerile Repub tried to pimp its fucking fascist blog on my page

2. Seriously, reading Repub rants are as boring as bat shit. Almost as pointless as watching one trying to think, read one fascist drivel you've read 'em all.

3. A stalker slut published what she believes is private details about me. She can do what she wants on her own fucking blog for her 2 or 3 readers, but I don't want that shit here.

I mean she wouldn't want me publishing very private, embarrassing things she's told me would she? I fantasize about doing it, but I'm a decent communist, I don't do that kind of thing. The little graceless retard may do as she wishes on her own piece of shit dull plague ratsie blog.

Anyway, that's going to make us nice and cosy, Welcome to behind the Iron Curtain. Things are going to get a little wilder and a little more smutty here. A repub was apparently offended by my language (this moron just doesn't get 'it'but then Repubs are offended by anything not Mom's hunky chunky home style gormless boring as bat shit apple pie) Why read it if she doesn't like it? Why Why Why? I mean, I'm never going to read her dried up boring dull prose drivel?

Anyway, I do enjoy offending shit for brains fascists so I'm going to ramp it up. Fucking Fascists, they just lack style, no one likes them, they're boring 'folksy' people, I'd rather fuck a Lolly Cat.

Ok Comrads. I expect I have your consensus, your approval yeah whatever? Like I give a fuck whether I do or not, I'm the dictator of my mad little blog, what I fucking say gos.

Nazdravie guys!

love


Sir Fudge Esq