Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



28.1.10

Dear Republicans

I do hope you'll reconcile yourselves to the fact that one day there'll be a communist Hispanic US president. I know it hurts. Oh how it must fucking hurt.

The Black Church will become the Official Church of America, and you'll have to suck brown cock. I believe in jails in the USA, this already happens. Fun Times huh? Can I watch? I'd love to see your lip action, it's already exciting enough to watch y'all bend over for Obama. I have some advice to you: it will save wear and tear on your sphinctre if you relax and accept the inevitable. I'm enjoying every minute of it. Delicious.

But if you reconcile yourself, it will be easier for your dying philosophy of oppression and hate.

I'm sorry I missed that argument in which a sweet pug was reduced to tears. Was it something about the American military mistreating dogs? They probably mistook them for Arabs. I believe that kind of stupidity and cruelty is a fair sample of the intelligence of the US forces? (how wrong it feels to use the words intelligence and US Army in the same sentence)

Hope you like the taste of Hispanic/Black/Chinese cum in your mouth, cos you'll be swallowing plenty of it one day.

I believe China is already feeling it's muscles huh? Better learn to use chopsticks before you're forced to. That's my advice to you, the world hates you, you may as well reconcile yourself to this sooner rather than later.


Cheers Comrads!

PS: Has anyone ever noticed how the English speaking West always needs a whipping boy? First it was the Germans, then the Russians, and now it's the Arabs, poor bastards.