Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



15.10.09

Hugger Schmugger Shit: You Seem to Have Mistaken Me For Someone Who Gives a Fuck

I'm supposed to be asleep but I can't sleep, I'm thinking about a really nice offer I got from a fellow tweep which sadly, I couldn't take advantage of, my net connection went bung, cyberus interruptus... but that's ok, she'll keep...

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck. This has got to be one of the most gloriously dismissive expressions all time. Or "why are you even bothering me with your boring bullshit" another personal favourite.

I'm going to use these the next time someone tells me/implies I'm cold, arrogant, selfish or fucked in the head because I don't want to do things like pawcircles, cuddlepiles, hugs, or other public demonstrations of sentiment. I don't have anything against these things, but I just can't/don't want to do them.

Not everyone is born into Prayer circle/paw circle culture/mentality, not everyone wants to fucking hug, I would never lay a cyber paw/hand on anyone I didn't know well, I respect their personal space far too much. I would never presume that someone I don't know well would want me to be all over them. That kind of thing disgusts me to the core. BUT, I have no problem at all with those who like that kind of thing.

Funny isn't it? there's a certain type that persists in telling me how hard hearted I am, which itself is a kind of bullying criticism and yet I'm the one that's able to accept that some do, some don't...

I don't mind being the butt of jokes about hugging and touchy feely stuff, I enjoy it and think it's funny, but people who act as if there's something wrong with me because I don't want to cyber fuck a stranger (which to me is no different to all of the above mentioned) just piss me right off.

On twitter, I never imply there is something wrong with someone who is culturally different. I accept people exactly as they present themselves to me, I don't ask any more from them. Would be so nice if certain types could return this rather kind and all embracing outlook...