Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



27.10.09

Email: Is it Cute or Dumb?

Why are do Twitter animals use baby talk? Sometimes I can't even parse what in the hell they are saying. We all have preferred names for things like "shiny on a stick". those are fine. I am talking murdering words to be cute and adorable. Animals are cute and adorable by definition. We don't have to try, we are what we are.

I may not be the brightest cat, but Mom taught me to speak in complete sentences in the American version of the King's English. Everyone misspells, but to purposefully spell "hooman"? Are they trying to imitate a Scots' hoot man?

Mom is a chemist and has had to dumb down in front of men, and now regrets it. In the same manner, if animals dumb themselves down, they are expecting to be treated as a subhuman species. I find that if I act as intelligent as I can, Mom and I can have conversations, and I able to express what I feel and/or need.

Whenever I see a tweet that is gobbledygook, I ignore until I see some sort of intelligence. Then, and only then might I pay attention to the critter. But, mainly, they can take a powder.

Signed
Anonymous