Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



20.10.09

Hello It's Monday, (sort of)


Dear Reader,

As several people have commented I'm rather late with my Monday blog entry. I do apologize.
The truth is, I'm a little hungover from the weekend. My eyeballs are still floating around in a sea of vodka and my head is still spinning from other little misdemeanors.

But I did all this for a good cause. I wanted to test my genius hypothesis that there's a correlation between the amount of vodka consumed and the duration of the inevitable hangover.

Unfortunately, after the first two bottles, I lost the ability to scientifically and accurately record my results. So I have no evidence to tender in support of my hypothesis.

However, anecdotally, I can say with reasonable certainty that as my head still hurts like all fuck on this Tuesday, my guess is there's some kind of correlation between 4 bottles of vodka and a hangover that is apparently never going to end...who'd a thought. Also, in the spirit of behaving like a responsible adult, I feel I should offer the following advice: don't try this at home kiddies.

See you properly when my head and liver return to their usual state of serene chaos.


Cheers

Sir Fudge Esq