Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



16.10.09

End of Week Summary

Dear reader. I had a rant prepared, but i think i'll let it go...it's Friday, I'm mellow, who the fuck wants to know... it can wait till Monday...

This Friday concludes my first 4 days of blogging, I think it's been a huge success, relative to my underachiever standards...I've had love mail, hate mail, and pissed off 2 people I didn't really like anyway...I'd say it's all going my way...

My poll results are going surprisingly well, 1 person wants me gone (someone else vote for me to piss off twitter, this person is looking like a goose sitting there all alone, plus it makes the poll look rigged) 75% want me to stay because I give them schadenfreude (joy in the suffering of others) and an impressive 25% say I can stay if I blow them, I think these are the people who really love me...

I have nothing intelligent to say now. I can only wish everyone a lovely schmaltz free weekend. Thank you to those who have read and commented. I aim to please and often misfire.

If anyone has been offended by anything said here, may I suggest you truly are a fucking idiot for taking a blog seriously that advises it can only be best digested with huge volumes of vodka? My guess is you spend much of your life offended....

Cheers and Love, from Your Friend

Sir Fudge Esq