Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



1.5.10

Twitter Wall: Not a Competitor: In my heart, I was a Killer



Did I cheat? No.

Why did I withdraw? I had achieved everything (and much more) that I wanted or hoped for. I'm not into popularity contests. They are demeaning. I'm more comfortable as the Dark Horse, I'm not a part of the "Anipal Establishment" I had no business being there.

Did I enjoy it? Yes and No. I thoroughly enjoyed shitting on certain scum as I passed them by. I felt awful passing my friends and tweeps who had never done me any harm.

Did I prove anything? Yes. One of the scum who I believed was a friend would constantly tell me that I was widely feared, hated and unpopular, I'm now reassured that he is the lying jealous fool I always took him for. The amnount of support I got was unbelievable.

How did I do it? I had a core group of friends and we stuck by eachother, we also had many many fellow travellers who supported and were supported by us. We were loyal and respected eachother.We played no games of one upmanship with one another. Whenever I was about to pass a friend I offered to withdraw from the contest. My offer was genuine in every case. I didn't want to be there, I couldn't have cared less.

Would I do it again? If any piece of shit ever crosses me again I'll take every opportunity that presents itself to humiliate them in a heart beat, without conscience. When I was a young 'un I was made to play game after game of chess, I hate the game now, but it teaches you logic, strategy and machine like ruthlessness and efficiency.

Have I learnt anything? Yes. What I achieved in 5 days was incredible. But I made mistakes, if there has to be a next time (if these shits leave me alone there won't be) I'll make no mistakes and fucking wipe the floor with their cunts entirely.

How did I feel the whole time? Aside from exhausted, I had no emotion whatsoever, I was a machine, an annihilation machine. I wanted to hurt, to wipe out and humiliate. This was done to me. I had no pangs of sympathy, my conscience didn't bother me at all, no matter how ungentlemanly my tactics. Also, I took pleasure in the fact some stupid drama queen had a breakdown. Job done. Mission accomplished.

Final Comment: I never wanted to be there. I know the strange little creep that put me back on it. Well, guess what, after you and your little friend had a spectacular dummy spit and withdrew from the competition,(I'm not surprised you did, when dummies taste like sour grapes they're no fun at all) I put you back on the wall. As if you ever going to win anyway you pointless dickheads.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me. We all knew what it was all about. Every vote for me reflected support for me, and disgust at slanderous, vicious scum who got what they deserved.

PS. The assumption that some deserve to get votes because they perform public acts of charity annoys me a little. Many of us have given time, cash and hard physical work in support of animals in need. It's not an impulse exclusive to a small handful.

Once again, (a tiny minority excepted) thank you to everyone here. I wish I could find the words to express the warmth and care I feel for you. I'm quite incomepetent at articulating this kind of thing, but believe me, you mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Love, Respect and Cheers

Sir Fudge Esq (Still and Ever, a Motha Fucka Extraordinaire)