Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



19.5.10

Do you "get" Irony?



Hello, before I begin what I fear is going to turn into a painful ramble, I want to explain to you that I'm extremely stoned. Totally drug fucked in every way. I'm going to do my best to be as concise, pertinent, and meaningful as I can.

Because I'm so completely trashed, my brain has switched to binary code. This means that in order for me to explain complex concepts, I by default switch to simple on/off statements. Essentially, you're seeing my brain work at it's rawest and most basic.

1. This week I'm trying to reduce the people who follow me. There's too many. I only want people who are friends I actually speak to. There's nothing personal in this. If I remove you from follows and you want to come back, just knock on my admissions door and I'll let you in. It's no good complaining that I've removed you if we never actually spoke much. Complaining doesn't even make sense. You need to make sense if we're going to get on. Before anyone starts screeching or "boo hoo" please ensure that the logic of what you say in no way conflicts with the logic of the above statement, because it is flawless. I can only form proper friendships with people who understand that 2 + 2 = 4. I can't get on with anyone else or take them seriously. Thank you

2. Someone put me back on the wall. Votewall will take me off shortly. Whoever did this, even if not in spite, I have this to say to you: you have no fucking manners. I would never submit anyone's name to anything at all without their consent. This is because I have manners and respect. Anyone who submits someone's name to anything without asking them first is showing the world they have no class or breeding and that their mother was a crack whore in some slum. I may even have fucked her if I felt sorry for her and tossed her a dime afterwards. It was like fucking a used condom. A crack whore mother is the upbringing that you are parading before the world. Good luck to you, you need it.

3. For the irredeemably stupid,(ie: the offspring of crack whores) my current avatar is an example of IRONY (you'll find a definition of this in the Oxford English Dictionary). My avatar was inspired by the song "So Fresh and So Clean" by Outkast. It is an example of sarcastic, self piss taking humour. I do hope this is not too much for you to understand. I know the people I like are capable of connecting several complex and not so complex thoughts together, the people I don't like aren't capable of these kind of simple intellectual gymnastics, so I thought I'd help these retards understand the "Coolest Motha Fucka on the Planet" theme of my avatar. If anyone still has objections, I can only suggest that you run, don't walk to the nearest psyhchiatrist or remedial education centre. I wish you much luck with either.

4. I feel quite ill, so no German Expletive lessons, it takes more planning than I was first aware of. Next post for sure.

5.If somneone unfollows me, I never mention it. I couldn't care less. Only once I was a little mystified and mentioned it but there were specific circumstances, people follow and unfollow me everyday, I say nothing because it means nothing. I wish more people were a little more relaxed in their follows and unfollows. Why take it personally? Are you really that important?

5. I have more to say, but as I told you earlier, I'm tired, stoned and quite ill. So let me conclude with my usual

Love and Cheers

SFE