Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



3.5.10

How to 'Do' Twitter Wall in a few Easy Steps



Hello, I'm writing this post for those of you involved in the Twitter Wall "Best of Twitter" competition, I think you'll find it quite fascinating and most certainly helpful.

Just prior to my withdrawal from last month's competition, I gave my full attention to some suspicious voting paradigms I'd noticed from certain tweeps. These paradigms were forced upon my attention as they were apparent in instances of voting 'against' me. The voting against me didn't bother me, I'd been doing that with great pleasure against certain tweeps there. Gosh that's fun. I really really enjoy strategy and campaigning, the whole thing was like a war to me. I got off good and hard I can tell you.

Anyway, to the purpose of this post. We all know there's tweeps amongst us who cheat? who cares, it's just a fucken' meaningless competition, it's all bullshit.

Well, I did some fiddling around and I had it figured in minutes. In the interests of fairness, (why should a minority have this advantage and not you?) I'm going to reveal to you how it's done. Anyone with a pc can do it, it ain't rocket science. I'm also going to provide you with some useful tips on how not to get caught.

In order to multiple vote from the one computer, all you need to do is create as many administrators on your computer as you require. In my experiment, I found 8-10 to be a reasonable number.

What you do is, you log on with one of your administrators, vote, log off, log back on with another and so on, in short, you can generate as many votes as you have administrators without regard for the 20 minute rule.

If you invent twitter accounts for these extra votes, you can sign in quite easily with them into faxo with twitter and stay signed in, and there won't be a problem. However, you can choose to simply log them into faxo using the 'human not a bot' recaptcha sign in method, I found the twitter option easier because you only have to do it once, but it may be easier to get busted this way too.


I didn't do this in last month's competition.

When I when I noticed to my utter, utter dismay and frustration, that I'd been nominated as a candidate for this month's, I decided I would choose one of two options:

1. I would put somtething so confronting on my avatar that they'd have to withdraw me, (like an anal sex cum shot) or
2. I would use my new found technique to cheat so blatantly, that I would have to be removed from the competition.

Well, something seems to have worked because I was removed. Ok, mission accomplished. Now if I can get black balled from that infantile shit for life, I'm home free. I still have the anal sex cum shot up my sleeve, if that doesn't work, I'm deleting my account, and you don't want me as a loose canon. Trust me, you don't.

Anyway, I hope you've found this helpful. If you need any more details in how to get ahead on the Wall, just let me know, one successful (though tough let me tell you) campaign has made me rather an expert on this thing.

I'm very bright. I notice things, I observe, I hit back hard. I hit to hurt. But having said that, all anyone needs to know about me is this: (to quote a Haitian proverb): I can be as sweet as honey, or as bitter as bile, your choice which, I'm good at both. Trust me on this, you want sweet Fudge, not the bitter stuff.

Don't put me back on the wall. Thank you.


Yours, Ever Sweetly and Proudly

Sir Mother Fucken' Fudge Esq