Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



8.3.10

The Streets Where Lola Played...


Hello, I've some response re comments, all of it very kind and positive, all expressing regret that I disabled them, well, ok, I'm going to reconsider them once this cold, which becoming nastier by the minute, is gone. Yes, I'm ill. Boo Hoo.

If I do enable them, I just want to say, that the personal stuff like "this made me sad, take care of yourself etc etc really embarrasses me. I don't know why, so don't say it.

Don't come whining to me if I say something you don't like. Don't read the fucking blog if you don't like it. Anything I say about bitter, twisted spinsters with fat ugly cats , middle aged retarded bitches with zombie dogs who seethe with jealousy at the thought of me, retarded American conservatives who fear the taste of chinese cum in their mouths, well fucking deal with it. I don't bother with your boring as bat shit blogs so don't fucking come onto mine with your moronic bullshit. I'm just going to delete your pointless, graceless garbage anyway.

Also, I can't imagine what anyone finds to read here. All I do is bang on about art, consumerism, drugs and what an arrogant cunt I am. What on earth is there to say about this?

I'll allow comments on this post. Thank you to all who expressed kind thoughts about this blog. I really am very brutally honest about things, so if I seem to be agonizing over decisions, the doubt and uncertainty are real.

You really don't find the invitation to comment kind of self gratifying, needy or ego stroking? I feel embarrassed inviting comments.

Anyway, I'll think about it while I nurse my aching head and listen to "O Donner Wort, O Schrecklich schreien" (Handel's "Brocke's Passion" (Oh thundered words, Oh dreadful screaming - pretty apt for this blog huh?) I always did say, if you want something done properly, get a German to do it.

Auf Wiedersehen.


x