Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



11.3.10

Sincere Apologies


Hello, for reasons I don't understand, nor care to, my net has been rather slow lately, even on my beloved nokia phone (not an iphone, a nokia) it's been horribly slow.

A few people have become a little irate with me. Their argument is that I'm deliberately ignoring them. Their ire is exacerbated by the fact that my net connection can hum along nicely and then go "bung" (usually just when they want a response)

Look, the following is the case:

1. I don't ignore people.

2. If I don't like you, I simply block, don't you know that by now? it's apparently common knowledge that I block for the fun of it, just to hurt people's feelings, not to protect my own, but to inflict as much humiliation as possible even if I only remove you or unfollow, everyone knows, that cunt Sir Fudge Esq has BLOCKED them. So if I haven't blocked you, then you can take it as given that I simply cannot get back to your DMs or tweets, and I do regret this. I don't do it on purpose. (!)

2. Just out of interest, why necessarily jump to the worst possible conclusion? If someone never gets back to me, I simply politely and gently ask if I've been annoying in some way and I rarely do this, I don't simply assume that they're acting badly toward me. I think it's cos I'm not a needy person that I never demand that people follow me, respond to me or get emotional, nasty or shrill if someone blocks me. Comes with being a reasonably well adjusted adult, I would imagine.

3. As I'm moving very soon, (end of this month) I don't feel terribly motivated to spend hours on the phone asking about the erratic connection and listening to corporate nonsense I don't understand. (It's all just fob you off bullshit, they've got your euros, that's all they care about)

4. My health is a little dodgy at the best of times, I seem to have no immune system to speak of. I'm often sleeping or since I'm shooting up again, nodding off. It's the nature of the beast. I don't get ill or sleepy to offend people.

5. If I'm tweeting with you, I like you. If I don't like you, (it's only ever because you've done something) then I'll remove you from follows.

6. I don't think you'll ever find a person who can say that appropos of nothing I've ever turned up on their DMs or timeline and been rude or aggressive if I've not been provoked first. I rarely ever initiate DM or timeline conversations, so it's clearly not the case that I start trouble.

7. I really am genuinely sorry if I can't get back to you, I don't enjoy doing it and I like chatting away so it annoys me as much as it annoys you. As I readily explain why this is happening, constantly being skeptical of me is the same as calling me a liar. Ok. That's as it pleases you.

If there's anything else you need me to explain, don't hesitate to ask kids.


Affably yours;

Sir Fudge Esq

(Cuntas Maximus)