Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



22.2.10

One Amnesiac, and it's a Wonderful World!


Oh gosh, what a piece of self indulgent shit that last post was.

Dear Reader, I beg your indulgence, it's hard to feel anything other than miserable when my head hurts, Cunta just fucked away my entire weekend and I had to spend time being fussed over by medical people, I just don't like them, or the charnel houses that employ them. People who creep around body parts...ugh, creeps me out.

My head still aches rather badly (yes yes, have taken pain medication), I could hit up but I would rather pace myself a little this time.

The best never fail mood enhancer that works for me when I'm extremely low is listening to Radiohead. I rarely ever feel low, in an emotional boo hoo sense, but when I do, I simply put on a RH cd and my head is again restored to order.

It's ironic because last week I read (how reliable this is, I don't know) that Radiohead were statistically the 2nd most likely band people would commit suicide while listening to. Works totally opposite with me.

Pieces of art like these remind us that the whole world isn't subordinated to the bland homogenizing meaninglessness of the commercial imperative. Yes, this kind of thing means that much to me. (Gosh us commies are a bore aren't we?!)

I'm now listening to Radiohead's "Amnesiac" CD, I feel fine. I'm even wondering if it wouldn't be better to flush the hit I'm saving for later down the plug hole.

Anyway, the point is, although I felt miserable when I posted the last post, I feel fine now.

Art is powerful, the revolting popular stuff dulls our senses and corrupts out taste. The stuff that takes risks, and unashamedly expresses the truth about ourselves may not be pretty, but it can set us free from the intellectually deadening and mind numbing safety of the ordinary.

I think originality is often oppressed by popular culture. What oppresses you, even if the burden seems barely noticeable at first, ultimately depresses and kills you spiritually and intellectually.

That's what I think anyway. Miles away from Cunta's fists, my mind infused with the challenging sanity of Amnesiac... my little world is restored to peace and safety.