Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



2.2.10

Honest Scrap Award... Ok, Just for Mookie...


My dear Guinea Swine friend Mookie is to blame for this drivel. I was given one of these before but I think I fell asleep half way through reading what it's meant to be about.

If I understand this shit correctly, I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about me. Who the fuck wants to know this ego driven puerile pap?

I've humiliated myself for Mookie once before, (remember that ridiculous Santa Hat at X'mas? I only put it on to shut him up for Christ's sake).

Well, as my anti hero Franz Kafka once said (I think): "He who says A must say B too", so let's get this shit over with:

1. I have a Simian line on my right palm.

2. I respect the PLO, Hamas, and other murderous bastards trying to fight other murderous bastards for their existence.

3. I enjoy laughing at American Conservatives. I don't know why, for some reason I find them hysterically funny.

4. I'm quite conservative in many ways, but I believe that whatever consenting adults get up to amongst themselves is none of my business.

5. I'm afflicted by Kierkegaard's "Sickness Unto Death", it's why I take drugs. I find it ludicrous to worry about being happy while others suffer.

6. In all things, I prefer to just get to the fucking point. I have binary code brain. If someone can't logically, elegantly and concisely make their point within 3 minutes, they're just holding a wankfest.

7. I accept everyone on their own terms, but I'm highly intolerant of people who have no respect for boundaries.

8. I don't care about material things, I laugh at people who buy big plasma screens. Fucking wankers.

9. I think I am extremely immature, hot headed, often thick as shit, and very shallow: I can't stand looking at physically unappealing things. I'm a cultural snob, but I'm nonetheless quite affable.

10. I love beauty, style and grace. Europe is the source of all the World's beauty. Thank God I'm European.



ok I'm passing the torch on to:


My cats (@RRCatty)

I don't have the links but go see

@Danepoes - he is one of my great loves on twitter



Juicy Dog Couture


GeorgeTheDuck.com - Fun & Adventures of a duck named George

Rosie & Cheeto's Blog

Francy Dickinson's recipes page. Check out the featured recipe Dansk Salmon with Aquavit - Gravlax

@FlaCatLady - dear friend

Boris Kitty - 4 Paws for a Cause

@FrugaDougal- Raises money for animals, nice polite guy.

@BrutustheDane - Sexy Dane

@MaxtheQuiltCat - Nice friendly cat

@ImAShit (good luck with that one)

I tried to think of blogs that were suitable for the whole "Anipal" thing. I don't think blogs I like would have been appropriate in any sense.

I'll get the links for you later but I'm a little tired and it's time I was in bed. Oh for those of you don't know, "Mookie" (!) is the wonderful Graf @Schnille von Meerschweinstein on twitter. He is strawberry blonde GP. Rather handsome, soccer mad, and his Mama draws wonderful pictures.

Mookie is a Guinea Pig who is always a little irate with me for some reason. Probably cos I don't kiss arse. I've started cyber fucking him (Hugz) cos I know he loves it so.

Gute Nacht.