Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



14.2.10

Easy Come, Easy Go...


Hello, for some time now I've been reconsidering this blog, the reason for this is, I'm over the whole "Anipal" blog thing, I don't see myself, and never have, as part of the "Anipal" community. Whilst driving a few weeks ago I burst into fits of giggles about the fact I'd wasted so many words, so much spleen venting on pawcircles, morons and nosetaps, I'm going to leave those considerations to whom they belong: to those pedantic, scholastic motherfuckers from the Middle Ages mentality. I couldn't stop laughing. It's all so insane...puerile... hyperbizarre...

I have no explanation for how I allowed something so deeply stupid and pointless to get hold of me, just thinking about it now makes me both laugh and cringe.

Oh dear fucking God.

Anyway, my blog is now going to have more of a Social, Political, Personal and Cultural focus (within the capabilities of my drug fucked cerebral realm anyway). I don't care about pawcircles and nose taps for fuck's sake. Never did.

I suspect this is going to prove deeply boring to some, and that's ok, I've posted this post as a warning for those likely to be bored. I don't really have a target blog audience anyway, I just post away to get off on myself.

Frankly, I like drugs, music, counter culture, I like bitching about 1st world exploitation of the 3rd world, I like thinking about whether we live in an Absolutist or Relativist universe. I can't rake up enthusiasm anymore for moronic minority twitter bitch scum. They're not worth hard drive space in my binary brain.

So I shall see you or not, whichever the case is to be, next time.

You're so fuckin' special

Sir Fudge Esq x