Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



6.6.10

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me...

The above line is from Shakespeare's Henry V, it's uttered by Falstaff. The play is brilliant. I remember at school it was drummed into us that Shakespeare was intended to be seen and not read. I dunno, I find reading him much more rewarding, nothing hammed up on stage can beat my imagination.

Anyway, the point of all this is, is that I have company this weekend, (not the casual drop by sort gone in a few hours but the o/s staying a few days kind).

I'm trying to think of a Shakespeare quote to conclude, but I can't, all I seem to be able to think of is: "Age shall not weary her, nor custom stale" and that other creepy one "A dog in office is obeyed"


When I get back, I'm going to tell you all about my new hobby. I've never spent so many happy hours in all my life.

Things are going to get more hectic these next few weeks, "it's moving day Major West" (don't even worry about where that's from, it isn't edifying in the slightest)

Ok, I'm being summoned,


Love

MFE.