Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



4.6.10

Proof that some people have an asshole where their head is supposed to be

Hello all, I hope you are all well, I'm quite well, I have no complaints so I can at least spare you groan groan drivel. On this blog, you may have noticed, I've often taken great pains to share my ignorance with you. I don't doubt that this is often extremely tough on your levels of tolerance. I tip my hat to your patience.

Ok, this evening, I thought I would return the favour and share some of your own ignorance with you. I don't do this in the spirit of meanness, but merely as a cathartic rant on my part. I do so enjoy it, as you well know.

Especially through this blog, I've come to be very impressed with the levels of intelligence amongst my friends. On the timeline however, I've found myself cringing with embarrassment or seething with irritation at some of the arrant nonsense I've had to endure.

 I thought I would compile for your reading pleasure (if not your edification) some of the most fucking ludicrous claptrap I've ever heard here and I'll furnish you with the responses I desperately wanted to make, only I was A: too polite B: too gobsmacked by the sheer insanity C: otherwise occupied with something more intellectual, (like producing a shit for example) We begin (in no particular order of vapidity):

Halfwit Claim A: Russia is a communist country, therefore it is atheistic.

Response: I barely knew what to say. This claim was made with supreme and bizarrely misplaced confidence late last year, Communism (in some ways unfortunately) collapsed in the 1989-1990 (last century for fuck's sake) I simply don't know what to say. I'm not often stumped for words, but this time, I am. This tweep, who claims to have a university education, can A: barely spell, B: barely reason logically C: barely function as a sentient being. And now they come quacking with this bizarre bullshit? And people say I'm stupid...Jesus Christ...

Halfwit Claim B: Education brings peace!

Response: This is almost too deeply stupid to bother with, but here goes: Uh, dude, the people who invented the atom bombs that the Americans dropped on the Japanese were highly educated. It's difficult to believe I know, but the people in the White house who regularly make war against defenceless nations are all highly educated. Maybe not terribly intelligent, but nonetheless highly educated.

May I point out some obvious considerations that seem to be missing from your rather naive assertion?

1. What exactly do you mean by education? What kind of education do you claim prevents people from becoming warlike?

2. I wonder how, in this age of instant electronic media, has it escaped your notice that the most highly educated countries are involved in the invasion, oppression and exploitation of the poorest, least educated nations. How for fuck's sake? I'd love you to explain this to me in concise, clear, logical and sequential terms. I'd be ever so grateful to have the reeling disgust in my mind at your bizarre, baseless and naive assertions cleared up. I cannot help but think, that for all your intellectual pretensions, you have the mentality of an 8 year old.

Halfwit Claim C: I have a degree in etc etc etc....

I don't mind what people claim on the timeline, it's all bullshit anyway. But this assertion often makes me wonder what kind of universities these tweeps claim to have attended, because I can tell you, if I came quacking the kind of bad spelling, bad grammar, absolute lack of any kind of general knowledge that these people show me time and time again, I'd have been kicked out on my arse from any university I've ever been to. What kind of fucking degrees do these people claim to possess? Ones dispensed from a toilet roll? I've not graduated yet, and I find their bullshit of an incredibly low standard. Dear God...


Halfwit Claim D: Because I (Sir Fudge Esq) don't engage in boo hoo voodoo shit for brains paw circles and swear, I'm an evil cunt who does nothing for anipals. (oh I've heard this frequently)

Response: Funnily enough, the tweep who clams to be the Pawcircler extraordinaire, is the one who used to whine to me on DM about playing undertaker to weirdos, he also used to whine about the weirdos and kooks who begged him to give them messages from "over the rainbow bridge" Ah well, I'll leave this one to the people that care about this bullshit. I found the whole thing a great big fucking yawn.



Halfwit Claim E: I (Sir Fudge Esq) "hide" my nice side. (oh groan fucking groan)

Response: I've actually heard this from a few tweeps who funnily enough, I'd spent a lot of time listening to and empathising with, I was sincerely interested in what they had to tell me and I cared about them. But once not very bright people get an idea in their heads, or someone tells them something, sheep like, they don't let a few facts get in the way. Anyway, I dumped them. I was hurt by this bullshit especially after I'd shown them nothing but kindness. Fuck off and bye bye, selfish cunts, may you find new friends who will hide their real feelings behind respectable masks of convention and never show you anything genuine.

This was a post I'd written some time ago, but didn't publish it to my blog. I probably thought it was too nasty or something, but I re read it again and thought, "Ah what the hell,  facts are facts"

PS: the bizarre Russian commo claim tweep, the pseudo intellectual, the Paw Circler Extraordinaire and the "you're a mean piece of shit Sir Fudge" boo hoo brigaders are long gone from my timeline. This has resulted in a lot less seething on my part.

Cheers, Stay Sane it's a relative thing so don't worry too much if you doubt your mental stability most days, there's always bound to be someone around more unhinged than you are. A few hours in the cyber psych ward will convince you of that quick smart.

SFE