Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



3.12.09

It's a Post About Nothing!

Hey guys, I'm so very sorry I've been lax with posting, I'm just so bone achingly tired. That's what happens I guess if you pump yourself full of heroin for 2 weeks, try to withdraw and then overdose, and then have to stay off it. I know , I know, pure fucking genius on my part.

I don't for a moment feel sorry for myself, but I have to admit, I'm so unbearably tired I actually feel overwrought. This is all no good.

I was saying to a sweet and beloved twitter friend a week or so ago, "Moderation is like a boring old hausfrau, you resent her presence at the time, but deeply regret her absence later" Oh, how I wish I'd hadn't have ignored the old bitch...

See you soon

PS Just for the hell of it, the other day someone told me i had a reputation for blocking people. That's ok, I want to make my blocking criteria clear so there are no misunderstandings:

1. Criticize Radiohead = instant dismissal, you will never come back. Ever.

2.Criticize anything I say. Please, take it as gospel, you are just a fucking idiot, go stick your nauseating, unctuous hypocrisy up your arse . I just don't fucking care. Got me? Bye Bye... :)

3. Racist Remarks. Look we all know people like this are just dickheads. Someone said something about Arabs the other day...bye bye racist moron.

Otherwise, we'll get along just fine.