Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



29.12.09

I tried, but the dog farted, and that was that


Comrades, I don't want to post anything, I'm really uptight and not in the mood. So I'm going to do one of those "Oh what the fuck can I possibly write about" posts. If I were you, I'd save myself some boredom and leave now, but it you want to hang around for the train wreck, be my guest. I'm a little behind in my planned posts, but those ones are going to have to wait till I can do them justice. It's after all not nice to write garbage about reasonable subjects, correct?

Oh for Christ's sake the fat fucking dog just farted...him...the basenji, with his big fat arse in my direction. Thanks Man's Best Friend... Look, that's just fucked, I don't even want to be here and the fucking dog farts. I'm off, this is just fucking untenable. Fucking mutt.