Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



6.12.09

How it Feels to be the Target of Gossip

I had another post planned, something much nicer, but unfortunately, last night a very strange tweep began what I suppose in his disordered mind amounted to a "campaign" against me.

His campaign amounted to sending DMs to others which made the following claims about me:

1. I am a pathological liar (because I don't reveal location on social media, so I guess, that makes EVERYONE who doesn't reveal location details a pathological liar)

2. I blocked him.

3. I laugh at dying and dead anipals.

4. I (the person behind this avatar) has cancer and is consequently suicidal.


The first claim is simply arrant nonsense. Because I wish to protect my privacy (and why wouldn't I? I openly admit to drug use after all) doesn't make me a pathological liar. But this claim is perfectly coterminous with the nature of this tweep. He is a control freak who until I removed him from my account and locked it, would read my tweets everyday like the obsessed freak he became. The point I wish to make is that this person is a control freak who regards me as a pathological liar because I refuse to share personal information with him.
Two tweeps here know my address. I trust and love these people. They would never betray me.

The second claim is also nonsense, it's the cry of an immature personality. I removed this person from follows, unfollowed him, and then locked my account. He found this out because as was his custom, he tried to read my tweets before coming on line and found he couldn't. To add more fuel to his attention seeking efforts, he claims I blocked him. He is not blocked, although, if I stay on at twitter, he will be.

The third claim is simply the spiteful bullshit of a disturbed personality. I don't, it's true engage in public acts of sentiment, I prefer instead to send private Direct Messages of condolence. Some months ago we lost our beloved cat Thomas in very distressing circumstances. I know how it feels and it really hurts. If anyone would like to read my post "Charities, Pick Your Victim" and also ask @ConfuciusCat for a link to the article I wrote about the plight of Spanish Greyhounds on his blog, you can see for yourself how much I like to laugh about the suffering of animals. The only conclusion possible is that the tweep who said this is malicious and deeply disturbed.

The fourth claim, is unfortunately partially true. The person behind this avatar is young, (in her 2o's) and has cancer. But the other sick claim this tweep made, that her cancer has made her suicidal, is simply not true. This strange and unpleasant tweep in his/her sick mind, has linked the accidental overdose with the illness in order to give himself an air of 'in the know' importance when it happened. The person behind my AV was emailed these distressing DMs, just for the record, she considers we are all going to die of something, there's no need to get hysterical about having cancer, suicide in her situation is completely redundant. But thanks for the thought you lowlife areshole.

I believe that this heartless, poisonous tweep has been telling people that I'm a pathological liar because he found out that I knew he'd been telling others what I told him in the strictest, most trusting confidence, and he wanted to discredit me if I told anyone how he betrayed my trust. If anyone requires proof I have this affliction, please email me and I'll provide you with the details. Why not? I'd rather you hear it from me than this disgusting creature.

How did this all come about? It's hard to say. I think I used to give this tweep the attention he desperately and pathologically craves, however, I began to realise that his jokes increasingly came at my expense. A few people DMd me asking how I put up with it, I generally ignored them I suppose. As I began to accumulate a lot friends he started with the "people say all kinds of nasty things about you, and you bring it all on yourself." I believe he became insanely jealous of my close friendship with a particular cat. (He would obsessively follow ANYONE he saw me speaking to) The final straw was his betrayal of my trust. We're not talking about what position I like best, we're talking about life and death matters.

Back in the days when I believed this tweep was my trusted friend, we spent a long time exchanging confidences, I've never once divulged one of his, I never will, I'm far too upmarket for that kind of trash.

What else can I add? Nothing really. Take my advice, trust no one. No matter how badly you may want to tell someone something, tell it to your cat instead.

With the exception of a handful of people, I will never tell anyone in cyber space anything I wouldn't want repeated ever again. I was foolish I know, to do so in the first place.

And just for the record my favourite food is Salzburger Knockel, or is it chip butties, or maybe Skandinavian Kringle, maybe even Siberian Gulag kvass? Anyone who absolutely desperately needs to know? I don't fucking think so...

PS: One of the my friends who passed this information on to me told me that some of the more "gullible ones" were very upset by my 'laughing at dead and dying anipals, animals' and were now "terrified" of me. Well, call me unimaginative, but logically that doesn't even make fucking sense. Someone who clearly has a grudge sidles up to your DM box spinning spiteful shit and you just believe them? Just like that? I sincerely hope that if you believe this egregious garbage you are no longer following me? Cos personally, if you really have such a low opinion of me, I'd rather you just go, just get fucked off my timeline.