Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



28.11.09

Friday

Hello Dear Reader

I'm late again, but that's par for the course with me. I'm also stoned again. And that's par for the course too. I'm actually stoned as I'm typing this so you are getting an insight into the mind of a stoned retard. A doubtful privilege I admit, but I'm fantasizing in my stoned state that you're grateful all the same, if not indulging in a bit of schadenfreude at my expense, which makes me happy, so no need to hypocritically deny delicious, secret guilt if you are.

You may feel (correctly I'll concede) that I've divulged rather a lot about myself this week, well I've learned a few things about you too vis a vis the "Every Day I:" poll I ran.

Unfortunately, I allowed you vote for as many categories as you pleased, I'm not letting that ever fucking happen again. The blog thing didn't reckon up your responses into meaningful percentages, I've somehow got to work it out for myself. Well fuck that. I'm too stoned.

So what's going to happen is, you're simply going to have to trust me not to misrepresent you. Aren't you? Well, if you do feel misrepresented, and you're one of those "speculative thinkers" referred to in my OD post, you'll just have to concede karma. Won't you?

Ok, here it is. An equal majority of you geniuses drank yourselves to death on vodka everyday as worried about whether your farts made global warming worse. (oh hang on! it's not global warming anymore, it's "climate change" the phrase that papers over the embarrassing incidence of climate behaviour which contradicts the global warming hypothesis )...

Anyway, an insignificantly smaller number of you worried that the government was going to get jack shit of you sitting on your unemployed arse and make you look for work.

The group who confessed yourselves to be WASPS who tried to pathetically boost spirits by saying affirmations every morning before departing for soul destroying jobs were the fewest in number.

Can anything be usefully concluded from this? Yes, I think so. It would appear that a minority of poor bastards go off to their hated jobs every day to support a bunch of unemployed, drunken, do gooder flatulent, parasitic greenies .

You poor dudes. My heart goes out to you. Stand up for yourself. Tell your boss to go fuck himself, tell the society which exploits you to fuck itself, tell your bank manager to fuck himself.

Then go have yourself a nice weekend.

Cheers and Love,

From your Friend,

Sir Fudge Esq