Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



15.7.10

Nothing to say and no way of saying it

Hello, I hope you are all well, I am, but I'm also quite tired.

In the last month, I've experienced the death of two family members, a big move, withdrawal from heroin, and now it's finally making me crash. I'm just tired. I need to sleep for maybe 10,000 years and I'll be fine again. See you later or not, as the case may be. I'm too tired to make sense.

. I finally have my account about right. I did what I should have done a long time ago: had one for people of all kinds and one for people tweeting behind animal avatars. Unfortunately, I lost a few animal avatar people in the shuffle, please understand it wasn't a trimming of you so much as housekeeping and moving people around that made me lose you in the ether of cyberspace. I'm so sorry that this happened to anyone nice, the rest ah well, sometimes even I experience the thrill of a happy coincidence.

I'm also going to move over more 'serious' posts from this blog to my 'people' account blog and blog animal stuff here. Thanks to everyone who's been patient with me.

On the whole though, I'm pretty much gone from my Sir Fudge Esq account, although I do like to check in and reply to tweets sent to me. After I've had my centuries long sleep, I'll probably concentrate more on my people blog, which won't be so different to this one, but probably a bit "freer" and definitely broader in subject matter as it's potential audience is broader in it's interests. 

Animal twitter used to be a lot of fun when it was just people logging on and chatting about all kinds of things, now with newspapers, anipal awards (WTF?) death cults, morticians,  it's beginning to resemble an insane asylum.

With all respect, @FrugalDougal was the only one who could really run a pawparty with any sense of dignity, style, fun and purpose. The rest is just pathetic creepy looney tunes.

I still have emails to answer I'll get around to them as soon as I've slept. I'm in that horrible limbo state between being so tired and feeling too wired to sleep or say anything sensible.

Take care, Have yourself a good time, it's nothing at all....nothing at all.... (Radiohead)

SFE