Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



31.7.10

Last Call for Drinks

Hello, I am as well as can be and I'm sincerely wishing the same for all of you. This is my last post on this blog, it no longer serves me any purpose to keep it. I'm instead going to concentrate on my other blog which is attached to my other account. I'm not certain if I'm going to keep it completely private like a diary. (there are things I want to write about that I simply wouldn't tell anyone, only my therapist, and only to him when I'm completely trashed on drugs. That's no exaggeration boys 'n girls) Or (to return from this digression) I may start another one as a private diary and keep the people one as a public one. I'm not certain. As you would all know by now, takes me ages to make my mind up about things. But I'm certain of one thing, this blog is ended.

I want to thank all the people who've taken the time to make comments on my drivelling snivelling shit, that was very forbearing and kind of you.

I'm still going through the (long) process of copying and saving all posts I wish to keep, once that dull and irritating job is finished, I'm going to delete this blog.

I certainly got a lot out of this blog, but things have changed quite drastically in my life, many for better, some, unfortunately (health related) for worse, there's no longer anything I can post for public or shall we say for "Anipal" consumption that is going to be of any entertainment 'bread 'n circus' value. So it's better to just leave it here.

I'm really proud of this blog, but I suspect in general terms, it was pitched to the 'wrong' crowd. You get me? There were many who got much out of it, but irritatingly for me, the majority couldn't understand what the fuck I was saying half the time. It's not their fault, it's just that East is East and West is West, and ne'er the twain Shall Meet.

I think though, that if you were honest with yourselves, you got something out of me and this blog too, whether you liked it or me or not. Even if only the introduction to new words, and certainly an insight into a way of looking at things from an objective, not subjective viewpoint.

There's a lot of very very sweet and worthwhile things that made me extremely happy at times on "Anipal" twitter, but unfortunately, there's a lot of vomit inducing ego neediness, hypocrisy, one upmanship and sniping too. I'm so glad to be gone from it.

If anyone feels a burning need to stay in touch with me, send me a DM to SirFudgeEsq account and I can give you my new tag, I really don't mind who wants it. But you would do well to remember this: While I don't go out of my way to be crude, I don't watch a fucking thing I say; like or lump it. Your sensibilities, your children, aren't my responsibility. I don't give a fuck about them. Who you follow, what you read, is your responsibility not mine. Some people desperately need to grow up and understand this.

NB. If you're going to RT all that nipclub/party/rainbow bridge/purrs for pointlessness/ sky pram loony tunes shit, I won't follow back. I don't want to know about that garbage, maybe when I'm middle aged and have Alzheimer's or something I'll see some merit in it, but for now it's just nuthouse nonsense.

You can just send me a blank DM if you want the tag of my other acct. If for some reason we got disconnected but we got on fine and you can't DM me, you can always email me at SirFudgeEsq@Gmail.com

Cheers, and fare thee well, thanks again for the follows and comments on this blog, even some of the nasty ones, some of which the stupidity and naivety made me cringe, some of which made me MOL!!! (!) and some of it which plain scared me, in the sense of "what kind of people are these fucking nasty nutcases"

While I'm here, there's two more things I want to say. I received a message a little while ago on face book thanking me for a favour I did, but in this same message, the person called me "acerbic". I told them I accepted that was their opinion and I wasn't going to argue the point. I asked instead, "I often wonder if people think about how they appear to me?" I received no reply to this not unreasonable question. That's what "Anipal" twitter has been like for me much of the time. I've been the object of scrutiny and critique, but you can bet your arse that scrutiny has never been applied to where it desperately needed to be applied to: the journey inward.

The journey inward is always the hardest and the cruelest to make. That's why it's easier and more smugly self reassuring to criticize 'The Other'.

The other thing was about 'freedom' I'm pretty tired now so I'll ad it as an addendum later. Ok, so this is another sort of penultimate post.

I'll instead leave you with a line from a song of one of my favourite ever bands:  "are you just too fucked up to understand me, or is it the other way around, maybe it's both and I just don't know which is what? It's alright the way that you live, it's alright" Titus Andronicus: To Old Friends and New

All the Best.

Cheers,

SFE x