Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



17.1.12

Hey Ho

Hello! Cuz I'm a caring, sharing fellow, i included the above the image for no other reason than I care about you. I am nice.

Every time I go to close this fucked up pointless blog, there's always a fucked up pointless reason why I don't. That's the sum total of my capacity for reason. I am a fucked up pointless wanker. Amen. < ---see? I have a included a statement which (arguably) links the above image to this post. It's not there just to shock. It has, um, meaning. yeah. (in case you missed it, it's the Amen that gives the cunted picture credibility. You see?)

For those of you who have nothing better to do, here is a brief summary of my existence:

1. my Civil Union ended rather uncivilly. no big deal he was a cunt. Jesus still loves him tho, which makes Jesus a Cunt too.

2. I have my first ever "normal" job. I write media releases for a small independent publisher. i don't read the shit I write for, I just make it up really. This makes me a hack writer cunt.

3. I live on an island by the sea. Suck shit the rest of you.

4. I am with the exception of weed, drug free. Good thing? Bad thing? depends what mood I'm in. I am a moody prick. (you can call me a cunt if you want, Jesus will still love me, the sad prick)

5. My current boyfriend is very cool, but I want a break from always being the junior partner in a relationship. Why that always happens, I don't know. Must be cuz I'm a cunt. Which is why Jesus loves me.

6. My tumour is bigger, but I'm not bothered. If I had a cunt, I would swap it for a tumour anyway. I love my massive cock.

7. I am free. I owe nothing to nobody, I have financial independence, I'm beholden to nothing. The less engaged I am with material existence, the more at peace I am. I'm not a joiner. Freedom means isolation to me. I sit on the beach with my dog n my spliff and feel pure beauty.

8. I have dispensed with immaculate grammar. I no longer care for niceties. if I want to start a sentence with non capital, well, it's my blog, I can. fuck off if you don't like it.

9. I am in good physical shape

10. This post is dull n fucked up. it's a cunt. but jesus still loves me, cuz he's a silly cunt with no sense of discretion. No wonder his cunted old man didn't lift a finger to help him


cheerz n luv

(even if you are a cunt)

Jesus. xox