Until you hang upon such a cross, you won't know a thing about laughter or loss...and you don't believe me now, but you will...you will, you wil you will you will...you will, you will - Titus Andronicus

Hey All, Best Read This First:



G
reetings and a warm welcome to my blog.


First things first

This blog contains words and references offensive to those who never made it through the maturation process.

The intellectually and psychologically impaired will find nothing here to enjoy.


If this applies to you, dear reader, you're welcome, and strongly encouraged to leave now. No hard feelings on my part.

I'm trying to make this clear to the 'boo hoo brigade". If you CANNOT grasp this simple concept. This page is NOT FOR YOU

REPEAT: WARNING:
BLACK IRONY. NASTY SELF PISS TAKING HUMOUR. FUCK OFF NOW IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. I WON'T MIND. EVER.

*PS: I'm pro Palestinian, pro animal rights in a way that pisses many people off. You should consider fucking off now if you object to this kind of thing.

Cheers Kiddies.

Belladonna



PS This blog is not really fit for human consumption, it's best read as it was written, drunk on vodka or otherwise high as a kite...Enjoy...



28.1.11

Fuckery, Villainous Fuckery Hath Been the Spoil of Me!!

I am unwell. I had all this amazing (in my mind it's amazing) stuff planned. But it's just not going to happen. Thwarted by fuckery. Damn impudent fuckery and no good lazy shit for brains white blood cells who it seems cannot fight off even a simple fucking cold. <--your cue to utter the hollow, obligatory plattitudes required by etiquette.

kthnxbye

Belladonna

PS. Cos I'm a white male, I know what's best for everyone, especially ignorant 3rd world garbage. My advice is:  stay as healthy as you can, don't take your health for granted, once it goes, life's as good as fucked.

PPS: Does it really even matter if your life's fucked? I dunno. That's a question only God can answer. And She seems to be on permanent holiday since Her Son got nailed.

PPPS: God is surely a woman. Only a woman could have produced this screaming bloody infantile mess. How else to explain human nature?

PPPPS: If  you don't believe me about God being a woman, take a look at this painting entitled : The Origin of the World painted by Gustave Courbert. Those Damn French! (Kinky Smug Sons of Bitches) Now you'll have to believe me.